Masterclass: Communicating About Quality Across Your Organization
Share This webinar:
Have you ever been frustrated with trying to motivate everyone to embrace quality in your organization?
Are you tired of being stressed over having difficult conversations with people who see you as someone who has a “policing” role within the organization?
Then, this Masterclass is for you!
This one-day Masterclass is for any Quality professionals of all levels of experience who want to have a more significant impact on their organization by transforming their communication skills significantly.
Understanding what to say and how to say it, how to persuade, and what constituents effective communication will allow quality assurance professionals to approach their conversations with newfound confidence and authority.
This class will provide the tools and techniques to have conversations that will lead to an organization-wide culture of quality. The learning extends the principles to writing and preparing clear, effective training materials and presentations so that participants learn how to apply the principles of clear communication to everything they do.
Who Should Attend:
The masterclass is suitable for anyone involved in quality assurance who wants to improve how they talk about quality to the others throughout their organization.
- Skill Level: Novice, Intermediate , Expert
Special event information:
- The Masterclass will be held in Zoom, allowing group exercises in breakout rooms.
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- 12:30 - 01:30
- Communication Basics
- • Understanding Audience and Purpose • Building Good Relationships at Work • The Language and Psychology of Persuasion
- 1:30 - 1:40
- Coffee Break
- 1:40 - 3:40
- Talking About Quality
- • Talking to Upper Management • Talking to Subject Matter Experts • Talking to Everyone Else • Talking to Suppliers
- 3:40 - 3:50
- Coffee Break
- 3:50 - 4:50
- Building a Culture of Quality
- • Understanding how to build a culture based on a shared vision • Brainstorming some initiatives that they can take to create a culture of quality in their organization
- 4:50 - 5:50
- Written Communication
- • How to make your writing easy to read and understand
- 5:50 - 6:50
- Training and Presentations
- • What you need to know to create effective training and presentations
- 6:50 - 07:00
- Wrap Up and Goodbyes
What people are saying
Are You Ready To join us?
*Please double-check the correctness of the information, such as email and full name. It is used for providing personal access link and issuing the certificate of attendance.