Deviations have a significant impact on the product life-cycle, your own KPI’s and the company’s overall success.
If you don’t handle deviations efficiently and correctly you:
- risk a patient’s lives,
- will have compliance problems with regulators,
- waste unnecessary time on repeating events,
- lose control over your process,
- and have endless stress in the work environment.
Therefore, you need to master all the aspects of dealing with deviations and issues that arise during the product life-cycle.
- Approaching and documenting deviations efficiently and correctly,
- investigating the root cause analysis thoroughly,
- and generating effective CAPAs,
- thus, building a robust continuous improvement system around your processes.
You will manage all that by taking part in this master class, which consists of three live online GMP courses:
- Deviations and Issue Management Systems (8 hours)
- Root Cause Analysis Process (16 hours)
- Corrective Actions and Continual Improvement Management System (8 hours)
After finishing this master class, you will:
- Know how to document deviations and CAPAs clearly and quickly.
- Learn how to perform an efficient root cause analysis, which tools to use, and document it correctly.
- Understand how to establish an excellent continual improvement system that will take your process to the next level.
- Encounter much less repeating issues.
- Have less stress and more peace of mind.