5 Steps to Prepare for an Audit: The Path to Temperature Compliance
Share This webinar:
Are you constantly concerned about passing temperature monitoring audits? Is the process of audit preparation a time-consuming and frustrating mess? We understand the challenges you face in temperature compliance, with its many aspects and potential pitfalls.
We believe that being prepared is the key to success. That’s why we have created an exclusive webinar to provide you with the best practices and practical steps to prepare for temperature compliance audits efficiently.
With our expert guidance, you can avoid the strain and uncertainty of meeting auditor’s expectations. Don’t wait until the last minute to start your preparation – be proactive and confidently navigate the audit process.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The essential steps for successful temperature compliance audits
- Best practices for implementation
- How to avoid documentation pitfalls
- Proven strategies to ensure a smooth and efficient audit experience relying on regulatory requirements
Join us for this invaluable talk and gain the knowledge and confidence you need to conquer temperature compliance audits. Don’t let the fear of audits hold you back – take control of your compliance process today.
Sign up now to secure your spot for this exclusive webinar and unlock the secrets to successful temperature compliance audits!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who deals with system validation and qualification, such as: Head of Quality, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager, Lab Manager, Facility Manager (Validation Engineer)
- Skill Level: Novice, Intermediate , Expert
- The steps to get you audit-ready
- How to implement the steps
- How to effectively document each step of the process
- In-depth knowledge of temperature monitoring audits and regulatory requirements
Special event information:
- All participants will get a free certificate of attendance courtesy of our event's partner Eupry
Jakob KonradsenCo-Founder & Chief Quality Officer at Eupry
Jakob Konradsen has a background in electrical engineering and has worked with quality and validation for his entire work life. Jakob has broad experience within the thermal validation and calibration field, emphasizing temperature validation of everything from temperature-controlled units to large-scale warehouses and transport vehicles. Jakob is passionate about finding solutions that balance regulatory requirements with a cost-effective and pragmatic approach and a risk-based approach.
What people are saying
Are You Ready To join us?
*Please double-check the correctness of the information, such as email and full name. It is used for providing personal access link and issuing the certificate of attendance. Changes to names on the certificate won’t be possible after issuing.
Share This Event:
Please check your spam folder. If the email landed in spam, make sure to add us as a contact, so it doesn’t happen again.
If the email is not in the spam folder, please try using a different email address. Sometimes, company security measures intercept email before they get to your mailbox.
If you get an error when clicking the confirmation link, it has probably something to do with a company internal security measures that change the link.
Please try registering again and opening the email on another device or forwarding the email to your private email.
If everything fails, please register with your private email address.
If you attend the live session you will get a digital certificate of attendance emailed to you within 7-working days.
Yes, our event partners will email you the event recording within several weeks.