Risk is an inherent part of any process; your organization is no exception. External risks like supply chain disruptions and internal risks such as contamination or equipment breakdown can severely impact your process. However, avoiding risk altogether is not the answer. Instead, you must learn to anticipate, deal with, and mitigate potential adverse impacts.
What if we told you there’s a way to make risk work for you?
Join us for our upcoming webinar, where you’ll learn how to use risk-based decisions to meet production needs while remaining compliant. We’ll teach you how to streamline your decision-making based on documented risks to maintain the highest quality and safety standards easily.
During this webinar, you will discover:
- How to use risk management strategies to inform your decision-making process
- Strategies for effectively de-risking your processes
- Tips for future-proofing your process against unforeseen risks
Register now and learn how to make risk work for you!
Who Should Attend:
- QA Manager, QA Supervisor, QA/QC Specialist, Deviation Management Specialist, Change Control Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer
- Skill Level: Intermediate , Expert
- Introduction to risk management: Understanding the concept of risk and its importance
- Identifying controllable risks: Recognizing the risks that can be controlled within your process
- Managing uncontrollable risks: Strategies for effectively managing the risks that are out of your control
- Importance of managing risk: Why actively managing risk is crucial for your organization
- Effective risk management strategies: Best practices for managing risk while meeting production needs and remaining compliant
- Leveraging risk in decision making: How to incorporate a risk-based approach in your decision-making process for better outcomes.
Special event information:
- All participants will get a complimentary certificate of attendance courtesy of the webinar's partner- QuneUp.
Simone AmmonsPrincipal at QuneUp
Simone has 15+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in the oil & gas, chemicals and pharmaceutical industries. Having worked for multiple companies in various industries has allowed Simone to accumulate unique insights into each of her roles.
Simone leverages her diverse background to help come to a quick resolution on particularly challenging and complex
issues on the production floor. In her most recent role as a Process Engineer at GSK, Simone led the site through complex deviations in the Upstream Production Process.
Due to her attention to detail and collaborative nature, Simone was able to save multiple batches for release, worth $7 million on the market. Simone thrives in a cross functional work environment to reach a common goal – getting the drug therapies to the patients that need them the most.
Simone holds a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from Texas Tech University and a M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering from University of Texas – Arlington.
Are You Ready To join us?
Share This Event:
Please check your spam folder. If the email landed in spam, make sure to add us as a contact, so it doesn’t happen again.
If the email is not in the spam folder, please try using a different email address. Sometimes, company security measures intercept email before they get to your mailbox.
If you get an error when clicking the confirmation link, it has probably something to do with a company internal security measures that change the link.
Please try registering again and opening the email on another device or forwarding the email to your private email.
If everything fails, please register with your private email address.
If you attend the live session you will get a digital certificate of attendance emailed to you within 7-working days.
Yes, our event partners will email you the event recording within several weeks.