Smart Quality: The New Paradigm
Share This webinar:
Many perceive Quality as a necessary evil, a cost-heavy burden of doing business. It is a regulatory requirement, so obviously, it should be “top of mind” in the whole organization, but in fact, compliance, not quality, is mostly the focus.
Traditional quality management focuses on tracking failure incidents and preventing them in the future. But the continuous improvement goal is flawed because of the lack of a quality mindset that motivates the entire organization to perform quality actions on time.
Additionally, people seldom understand the WHY behind Quality. As a result, they perform actions only for compliance without striving for excellency. As a result, they fail at effective incident prevention.
The industry must view Quality differently.
- Quality mostly works invisibly to customers until disaster strikes.
- Quality Departments feel isolated, hustling to drive an enterprise-wide commitment to Quality. So, over the past two decades, the big picture has remained the same: overcomplicated requirements and reactive processes and systems that slow down the business and increase costs. Change is not just about learning and using technology but about motivating and inspiring people to adopt a new quality culture with a mindset transformation that strives for continuous improvement and value creation.
- The real challenge is changing people’s mindsets, behaviors, capabilities, competencies, and some outdated ways of working.
- Keep in mind that the expectation for the industry is very high: zero incidents, zero recalls, zero defects, and zero lives lost.
- The solution is to turn Quality into a competitive advantage: Transform Quality from being an unavoidable cost of doing business into a catalyst of value creation.
You can achieve all this by turning your quality system into a Smart Quality one. Smart Quality empowers Life Sciences organizations to transcend the compliance-only mindset and reach peak performance.
The framework of “Smart Quality,” which you will learn in this webinar, not only embraces the convenient quality management tools but adds the following layers on top of it:
- Augmented Learning
because continuous learning yields continuous improvement.
based on behavioral science.
- Advanced Analytics
to become truly data-driven.
By applying this methodology, you will:
- Reduce up to 50% of the total cost of Quality
- See an increase of up to 40% in quality management productivity
- Obtain an increase of up to 30% in time-to-market
So reserve your seat now, and see you there!
Who Should Attend:
QA Managers and above in the Life Sciences industries
- Skill Level: Intermediate , Expert
Topic 1: Traditional Quality vs Smart Quality
1.1 Risks of Traditional Quality
-Focus on audits compliance and meeting regulations
-Quality is viewed as a cost of doing business
-Paper-based quality management systems
1.2. Opportunities for Smart Quality
-It is proactive
-It is a value catalyst (reduces product time to market, increases productivity, saves resources, boosts release cycle times, improves customer satisfaction, …)
-New tech capabilities integrated with dynamic workflows
-Compliance risk is minimized
Topic 2: New Quality Culture Mindset
-Quality ownership and accountability
Topic 3: How to apply Smart Quality?
3.1 Smart Quality Platform
-Gamification for engagement
-Continuously personalized learning: The Academy
-Insightful data and data analytics
Filip HeitbrinkCEO at Scilife
Filip Heitbrink, co-founder and CEO at Scilife, the first Smart Quality Platform™ (for Life Sciences)
Motivated by challenges, positive, hungry to learn, fearless, life-embracing and logical, Filip embodies the company’s essence. He also knows something about building software solutions that break the status quo.
An entrepreneur from a young age, Filip’s ambition to continually be on the cutting edge of tech is unbreakable, and his enthusiasm is infectious.
Highly experienced in orchestrating state-of-the-art solutions for regulated industries, he is passionate about helping (thousands of) life science professionals worldwide make quality a smart culture, improve processes, and reach peak performance to drive value-creating outcomes.
His ultimate dream? Putting a dent in the universe by using tech to solve problems.
What people are saying
Are You Ready To join us?
*Please double-check the correctness of the information, such as email and full name. It is used for providing personal access link and issuing the certificate of attendance. Changes to names on the certificate won’t be possible after issuing.
Share This Event:
Please check your spam folder. If the email landed in spam, make sure to add us as a contact, so it doesn’t happen again.
If the email is not in the spam folder, please try using a different email address. Sometimes, company security measures intercept email before they get to your mailbox.
If you get an error when clicking the confirmation link, it has probably something to do with a company internal security measures that change the link.
Please try registering again and opening the email on another device or forwarding the email to your private email.
If everything fails, please register with your private email address.
If you attend the live session you will get a digital certificate of attendance emailed to you within 7-working days.
Yes, our event partners will email you the event recording within several weeks.